What is up family!
oh yeah.... and friends. This week has been real good. We are working real hard here in Kennesaw. The lord has just been blessing us immensely with work. We are not even doing anything it feels like. People are calling us! It rocks! The lord blessed us this week with a baptismal date as well! His name is Carlos and he is 17. He is way cool. He has not come to church yet and that is his biggest hold up. Please pray that we can figure out a way to help him come. His family rocks as well. I think there is a lot of potential in that home. 4 people who talk to us!
Lets see, so this week I would have to say that the most memorable experience was going on an exchange with Big Shanty. I went with Elder Lee to do english work. It was so much fun. His area is a college campus and we set up a booth to have people come talk to us. We found a ton of success handing out like 10 copies of the book of mormon. It was just a total blast being surrounded by people my own age. It felt so much more natural to talk to everyone. We even got invited to go play some B-ball by some people we met and so we did later that night. no worries... We worked them! haha.
To say the least I am loving this area and I am having a great time with my district. They are doing well and I know the lord will bless them with success! It has been fun having an all Elders district where i can exchange with everyone. It has been a lot of hard work. I have to leave my area once a week to cover all the exchanges. Elder harris doesnt like it but i think it is good for him. No better time to learn how to swim then when you get thrown in the deep end right? haha.
My companion is doing well. He is such a great guy with a good heart. I am trying to teach him as much as i can about missionary work that i know. The greenies are getting there. I can tell i am going to have to work extra hard with them! I love all the challenges though. I am happy to hear all the great news from home! keep pushing forward and being great member missionaries that y'all are. I love you!
Much Love,
Elder Erick Delgado
The Last Letter!
16 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment