Hey Everyone!
How is everyone doing? I am doing wonderful here in Georgia. Elder Harris and I have had another wonderful week. We are be given a ton of success by the lord. This week we had some fun experiences. We had the other elders in our branch who are in canton come down to our area so we could do a "blitz". we all went tracting in trailor parks to find some new people to teach. We had some great success and I really hope that we can see something wonderful come out of it. Elder Harris and Elder Lee went up to canton's area the next day to do the same thing. I was on an exchange with Elder Jensen. He is great. has a great attitude and is a wonderful missionary.
We have been doing what president king has been asking of us. We are to hit a standard of excellence each week and thankfully we have been doing so for the past few weeks. I feel this will help us as we strive to be obedient and recieve blessings. Although... last zone conference President King told us to "do all we can and expect nothing". I still dont understand that statement. I'm trying to figure it out... for the mean time... I will just keep moving forward. haha.
So... There is not much new news. The super bowl was this weekend. Luckily no hispanics watch it! so it was not a problem for us. no cancellations on appointments. haha. I think it will be a little different when the world cup is on though. that day is going to be tough to find someone to listen to us while they have the t.v. off. haha.
So we have been working with a part member family. The Estrada Beltran family. I dont know if i have told you about them before but they are basically amazing! we see them every week and this past week we taught a lot about life after death and the spirit world. After which we asked hermano if he would take the lessons with us! he said he would and that he feels like he will be getting baptized soon. I am praying that we will be able to see the spirit help him make his decision. the mother and daughter are members.
oh yeah! this week! we have a seventy coming and speaking to us to do a mission tour! I am super stoked! He will be speaking on the atonement and I know that it is going to be awesome. He gave us some talks he had written on the atonement prior to his visit. It was some pretty powerful stuff. Really helped me understand alot about the atonement i never did before. I will be sure to let you know how it goes!
Anyways... I have got to go. It is time for me to get ready. I love you all and thank you for your support.
Much Love,
Elder Delgado
p.s. para los personas que solo pueden leer espanol. les quiero dar las gracias por todo el apollo que he recibido de ustedes. Les quiero mucho. Yo se que vive el Senor Jesucristo y que en verdad el nos ama! Estoy muy contento de saber que el Senor me ha dado esta oportunidad para compartir el Evangelio! les amo! ojala todo esta bien! con amor! Elder Delgado
The Last Letter!
16 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment