
What up!?
How is everyone doing? I am doing very well here in georgia. I am having a blast in my new area. There has been alot of success lately. We have been so blessed by the lord! We are definately keeping a tough work schedule! We have gotten the branch stoked about the missionary work and we are just moving. I love being in such a big branch. this past week we had 90 people come to church! crazy!

I know that probably sounds small to mom and dad who are going to a spanish ward but it is good for the south! My companion and I are getting along well. He is a nice guy with a good heart. He has been out 8 months and is itching to go senior. I think it will happen next transfer. Anyways... here is a blessing story for y'all.
We were weekly planning when we get a phone call from someone I didnt know. Her name is Alejandra and she was talking about how the missionaries had taught her 4 or 5 months ago. She had moved out of our area but wanted us to be the ones who taught her. She wants to get married and baptized in our branch! We are praying that we can get it all figured out and help her make this commitment with heavenly Father!
Lets see... I ran over a dog this week! It was sad! I was driving super slow (10 mph) in a neighborhood at the end of the night when a random dog ran out of nowhere! The owners were distrought! so they took the poor dog to the E.R. Vet and we left apologetically. I hope the dog made it. I felt bad!


Anything else? hmmm... not really. just alot of work and I am super tired. I got your letter for christmas family! It was cool hearing your guys voices! I miss you all! I hope you all have a good week! Love you!
Elder Erick Delgado
No comments:
Post a Comment