Wednesday, January 7, 2009

In Georgia...

Erick left the MTC Dec.22nd and is happily and busily serving in Lilburn, Georgia. We have gotten some letters from him and some e-mails which I will post later. He had a wonderful Christmas celebrating with his new Bishop and family. He has had some wonderful and interesting companions so far. Elder Taylor is his current companion. Here is an e-mail I got last week...

"hey there sis. so i have been way super busy. i havent had the chance to wr=ite you back. but i promise i will. i will be sending some pictures also.= you dont need to stress about the blog. it is no big deal. everyone who =is important to me is writing me anyways. i miss everyone but it has been= great teaching the gospel. i had two companions for the first week. elder taylor and elder moriss. they are way awesome guys. have taught me alot=. now it is just me and elder taylor. i am glad it is that way. he said t=hat the most baptisms he has had in one transfer is 4. so i told him we w=ill get six this transfer. haha. i want to start it off right. i will be =working my hardest. the members here are super spiritual and love to feed= us. i am working out. but i think im gaining fat not muscle. it stinks. =but yeah... lots of news. i will write on monday. that is when p days are=. we got to email today for new years. i love you. and happy to hear abou=t the great news. stay safe everyone!"

My parents have more e-mails that I will be posting later. I also need to type his postal letter out that I got his first week in the MTC. Thanks for your patience. I had no computer for about four weeks and I am finally trying to catch up and get organized with all my e-mails and blogging.
Elder Erick Delgado
1150 Cole Drive SW
Lilburn, Georgia 30047-5426

No comments: