Friday, January 9, 2009

MTC pictures...

I received some pictures from my sister of Erick's last days including the day that Erick entered the MTC. I also received a copy of his first letter to the family, written Dec.3, 2008. This is what it said:

"Dear Family,
the first day at he MTC was hard but very satisfying! I am so grateful to have finally begun. I have gotten my first companion, his name is Elder Cuadra. We room with two others. Their names are Elder Filippi and Elder Molina. We are all serving in different places, but will remain together during our stay here at the MTC. It will be three weeks. I am here, I don't know if wewill get shipped out on Christmas Eve however. I get one day a week to write, so I will do my best to write everyone as best as I can. But I barely have time now to write this and in my journal. I am safe and I love you all. Next week I will have my e-mail set up and be able to do that too! I love you all!
P.S. MOM will you got to the school and mail me a copy of their Immunisation records A.S.A.P!Also, my indoor soccer shoes would be appreciated. Puma.
Love you all,
Elder Erick Delgado"

No comments: