Here is the deal,So last night we recieved transfer calls. as much as elder mcdonald and I wanted to stay together for his last five weeks president king felt impressed otherwise. We have no clue what is going to happen. All we know is that i am packing up and leaving the area. It is very sad. This has been such a wonderful area and a great six months in it! I pray the people i have been teaching continue progressing.
Elder McDonald and I finished it off very strong though. we had a total of 41 lessons in this past week. we had 7 investigators come to church and 8 people who are progressing towards baptism. This has definately been one of our most effective weeks and the first over 40 lessons.
I am grateful for the time in which i had to serve with elder Mcdonald. I pray that he has a good companion that continues to work as hard as he does. Mom you need to take care of him when he visits utah!
everything is going well. i have been loving the mission. Today we have the oppurtunity to have a zone p-day and we are all going to go to the smiths. It will be wierd saying goodbye to some people. At least i will see them all again someday.
I hope that all is well back home. I got a post card from franny! that was cool. thank you! i am glad you enjoyed your visit to hawaii.
sorry i am all over the place with this email. I am all distracted. It is wierd thinking i am leaving. Just as we started seeing progress... whoever comes in is looking at about six baptisms in the next transfer. I guess i did my part here though.
I will let you all know where i go and who my new companion is. It will be interesting. Pray i dont go to the country. I am so not a country boy! haha. I like the cities and for the most part our mission consists of wide areas.
anyways... i know this email was lame. sorry. but much love!
Elder Erick delgado






No comments:
Post a Comment