Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Another week in da life

Hello dear friends and family!

How is everyone doing? I am doing well. I am doing my best here in the conyers area. tomorrow we have another zone conference. I am stoked for it. We will be talking about our purpose as missionaries and i think that it will really help our mission alot. It is really young right now and really struggling. more then half our mission is less then a year, and that statistic is rapidly increasing. It is crazy. I am like one of the old guys now!

Ok, so lets see here... What did i accomplish this week? It was cool having the very first district meeting where i was the district leader. I felt like it went really well and that everyone enjoyed it. I dont really have much of anything else though. I dont really have anything coming to mind (Sister penrose is making fun of me for this!) I really am having a brain cramp though!
Well, today we went to the monastery and I bought some jelly from there! it is called ELDERberry jelly! I hope it tastes good. I just thought it would be something cool to get. I am wondering what is going to happen with my branch as well, It is really struggling and I just don't know what to do to help it out. I have been trying everything.
It feels really unorganized and like the branch is going to fail soon. I hate to say it but i think that in the end it would be the best thing for the area. I feel that our work would go alot smoother with the english ward working side by side with us under the direction of a large priesthood body.
I am going to sing a song untill something comes to mind. I am just typing what i am saying outloud. I am saying all of this to a tune from a primary song. I know the church true and everything the church does is for our good. I am done with my song! i hope that you all enjoyed it and make sure you try lots of different tunes! yeah!
now that i just wasted 10 seconds of my life. maybe i can tell you something worth while. nope nothing coming to mind. Maybe next week. Love y'all.

Elder Erick Delgado

No comments: