Monday, March 29, 2010

My head is going to explode!

So as you can tell from the subject... this transfer call was a doozy!
so this is the story. I recieved a call from president King and he asked if i would accept the assignment of a zone leader and the crazy part... train with my next companion. another one! I agreed, but was saddened to think of all the people that i would be leaving behind in this area. Truly I have come to love the people here very much! I have been amazed at the amount of work that we have had. We have had some wonderful success this past transfer and It was very disappointing and frustrating when we recieved another phone call that Elder Uffens would be transferred as well!
Yes, both my companion and I are leaving the area. This is very hard for me to understand seeing as how we have two baptismal dates and are really seeing miracles happen. I called President to discuss it over with him and he told me that our apartment would not recieve new elders for another six weeks due to the fact that there is not enough spanish in the mission right now. I was devastated... on top of not having either companion stay... the area is being closed!
Well, after a bit of talking he told me that he was leaving our area in the hands of the Canton Elders. Which go to the same branch as us. I am praying that they will be able to handle all the work that we have. I prayed really hard to understand if this was what the lord wanted. In the end... It was. I just don't understand why. i am praying the lord will provide for the amazing people of this area. Especially Marisela and Sughey.
I have a ton of work to do this next to days to prep investigators for the sudden change. please pray for this area and for the people. I love them so much and they deserve and need the gospel in there lives. Time is up.

I love you all!

Elder Delgado

I think I am going to Roswell. I will let you lknow.

No comments: