


Hey!
So this week has been a good one! much more productive then the other weeks in the transfer I feel. I am so grateful that we were on track for success. I am praying that we will continue to find success this transfer. The biggest struggle we are facing is still finding new investigators. We are knocking a lot of doors though so hopefully that will all change soon.
I think one of the most interesting things about this week was the fact that we visited a pentecostal church. I will tell you what... those people get pretty into the word! They jump and hoot and holler and sing at the top of there lungs. I mean they are really good people! I loved meeting lots of them and they all made sure to welcome us and try to make us feel comfortable.
In the end I was grateful for the experience because i know that our church is true and going and visiting another church just confirmed that even more in my soul! haha. I am praying that some of the people we saw there will be able to recognize that we had a different spirit about us. We want to go back just once and talk with people.
We had a wonderful lesson with a guy(20 yrs. old) named Yorlan! He is super awesome! He is dating one of the members in our ward. She is super active and has really set a wonderful example for him. We taught him the first discussion in her home with the Guevara family present. We felt it went really well and we are praying that this transfer the spirit may be able to work on him and help him convert.
I am happy right now. I don't really know what to write. I had the opportunity to teach seminary again this morning. I love doing that. I honestly think it would be a blast to be a full time Seminary teacher. To bad you have to go to school forever to do it. I think i will pass.
I will take a break now and come back with some more news later. We have to go wash our car. It has been raining to much and it has got insanely cold! Anyways... Much love!
Elder Delgado
p.s. Espiritu santo y Fuego was a pentecostal song they sang for like 15 minutes! It was ridiculous.
So this week has been a good one! much more productive then the other weeks in the transfer I feel. I am so grateful that we were on track for success. I am praying that we will continue to find success this transfer. The biggest struggle we are facing is still finding new investigators. We are knocking a lot of doors though so hopefully that will all change soon.
I think one of the most interesting things about this week was the fact that we visited a pentecostal church. I will tell you what... those people get pretty into the word! They jump and hoot and holler and sing at the top of there lungs. I mean they are really good people! I loved meeting lots of them and they all made sure to welcome us and try to make us feel comfortable.
In the end I was grateful for the experience because i know that our church is true and going and visiting another church just confirmed that even more in my soul! haha. I am praying that some of the people we saw there will be able to recognize that we had a different spirit about us. We want to go back just once and talk with people.
We had a wonderful lesson with a guy(20 yrs. old) named Yorlan! He is super awesome! He is dating one of the members in our ward. She is super active and has really set a wonderful example for him. We taught him the first discussion in her home with the Guevara family present. We felt it went really well and we are praying that this transfer the spirit may be able to work on him and help him convert.
I am happy right now. I don't really know what to write. I had the opportunity to teach seminary again this morning. I love doing that. I honestly think it would be a blast to be a full time Seminary teacher. To bad you have to go to school forever to do it. I think i will pass.
I will take a break now and come back with some more news later. We have to go wash our car. It has been raining to much and it has got insanely cold! Anyways... Much love!
Elder Delgado
p.s. Espiritu santo y Fuego was a pentecostal song they sang for like 15 minutes! It was ridiculous.
Part 1
Part 2




No comments:
Post a Comment